- 20 degrees of freedom for natural and expressive movements.
- Speech recognition and dialogue available in 15 languages*.*English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Dutch…
- Perception modules to recognize and interact with the person talking to him.
- Touch sensors, LEDs and microphones for multimodal interactions.
- Infrared sensors, bumpers, an inertial unit, 2D and 3D cameras, and sonars for omnidirectional and autonomous navigation.
- Open and fully programmable platform.
Pepper is the world’s first social humanoid robot able to recognize faces and basic human emotions. Pepper was optimized for human interaction and is able to engage with people through conversation and his touch screen.
A robot designed to interact with humans.
Standing 120cm tall, Pepper has no trouble in perceiving his environment and entering into a conversation when he sees a person.
The touch screen on his chest displays content to highlight messages and support speech.