Introducing the Ultimaker 2+ Connect
With networking capabilities and a new touchscreen, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is your reliable first step into our world of easy, remote 3D printing. Simply unbox and connect three components, and get started. This speedy setup even makes installing multiple 3D printers effortless.
Easy to use. High uptime. Low maintenance
Thousands of designers and educators love Ultimaker technology because it just keeps working – day and night, year after year. Since 2015, over 6 million prints have been prepared for its predecessor. And the Ultimaker 2+ Connect improves on that workhorse legacy.
Ultimaker 2+ Connect Key Features
- Network connectivity: Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, print remotely over the cloud with added security
- Easy setup: Install the printer in minutes, and benefit from improved ergonomics and assisted bed leveling
- Next-gen components: A stiffer build platform and rigorously tested material profiles ensure reliable printing
- Touchscreen: For every action, the 2.4” color touchscreen gives you intuitive control and assistance
- Easy maintenance: A clean and updated design keeps maintenance needs to around 20 minutes per month
- Wide material choice: With our open filament system, you can always find the right material
- Enhanced safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager (optional add-on) removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles and shields users from hot components
- Hit the ground printing. With just three components to assemble, you
can start printing quality 3D prints within 30 minutes. The new color
touchscreen allows anyone to set up and operate the printer.
- High uptime. Low maintenance. Built upon an architecture that has
delivered millions of high-quality prints, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is a robust workhorse requiring less than 20 minutes of maintenance per month.
- Cloud 3D printing built in. Access Ultimaker software to speed up your design and validation process. Move between software preparation, hardware production, and cloud monitoring – without the need for flash storage.
Ultimaker Air Manager (Optional)
The optional Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager gives you more confidence and setup flexibility. Designed to simply and effectively increase user safety, it removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and shields users from hot and moving components.
These are the key features of the Air Manager:
- UFP filtering: For more air quality peace of mind, the Ultimaker 2+
Connect Air Manager includes a single-speed fan to efficiently pull air through a large EPA filter. This gives you the flexibility to install multiple printers in more locations
- Enhanced operator safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager fully encloses the build chamber for a more stable printing environment and to prevent anyone from touching hot and moving components
Ultimaker 2+ Connect
- (1) Ultimaker 2+ Connect 3D Printer
- (1) Spool of Ultimaker PLA Silver Metallic (750g)
- (1) Glass build plate
- (1) Spool holder
- (1) Power adapter and cable
- (1) Ethernet cable
- (1) USB stick
- (1) Calibration card
- (1) 0.4 mm nozzle
- Glue stick
- Hex screwdriver 2 mm
- Hex key 2.5 mm
- Nozzle wrench
- Print head calibration aid
- Quick start guide
- Safety & warranty booklet
Ultimaker 2+ Connect & Air Manager Bundle
All of the items listed above, plus the following:
- (1) Filter housing
- (1) Filter
- (1) Cover
- (1) Front enclosure
- (1) Air Manager cable
- (1) Quick start guide